March 29, 2012

products I love



1. Aubrey Organics Honey Bronze Powder Blush
2.Lollia Imagine Perfume
3. Earth Science: Apricot Gentle Face Scrub
4. Alba Mango Shampoo + Conditioner
5. Essie Orange, It's Obvious! Nail Polish
6. Booda Butter Lip Balm

These are just a few of my current favorite products. Really I have no complaints about any of them! The booda butter lip balm is by far the best lip balm I've ever used, and it's organic/vegan/gluten free to boot. I try my best to buy all natural/organic when possible, but sometimes I slip up. The honey bronze blush by Aubrey (also organic) is so pretty! It is the best blush I've used.. It's slightly shimmery but not too much. It's more of an orangey-pink than a pink-pink If you know what I mean. So there you have it. Some of the items in my bathroom. I plan to do more beauty product posts in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment